Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gift Bag

A lovely lady (Michele Roos) made a comment on one of my blogs and I wanted to return the same. As I was browsing through her blog, I came across a bag - yes, just call me The Bag Lady! Look at this gift bag she created with just a brown paper bag!

You can find her instructions here. Michele also makes the most beautiful flowers that can be purchased on her other website. Last but not least, her cards are just incredible! You've got to check it out! ;D

This little gift bag was so cute, I had to give it a try. You know, it's a great way to use up your Christmas paper scraps (after all, new designs will come out next year, so you have to make room, right?) . :P

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

OOH. thats adorable and a great way to use up scraps! ~Diane

Margaret, said...

Lovely site you have , i am foollowing you
Margaret S.cards

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for sharing all the info on the projects....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*