Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Bag

Greetings everyone,

I know you miss Jacqui - so do I! :p But she's in the UK - unpacking and all that fun stuff!

I have another bag for you that I found through a blog. This bag is so cute and only needs one sheet of paper - 81/2 x 11 (how cool is that?). I would recommend using a light card stock, not that heavy kind from specialty papers, as it will be difficult for that little pinch on the side. Click here for the step-by-step tutorial.

These make great gifts for that little bag of candy you want to give some one. I'm going to make a bunch of these to give as little gifts to my DT for the holidays (and some other goodies) because they've been so good to me, helping me promote Tellen's Place. It's just a nice thank you to them for spending their time and blog space, making beautiful crafts and all that; you really know it is a blessing. I think this little goodie is an inexpensive but crafty way to let them know I care about them! :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day and for those in the US - Happy Thanksgiving!! Gobble, gobble!! :)

No comments: